The first round of the Wii U's Virtual Console games and Wii U Panorama View app content launched on the console today.
Wii U owners can access the Virtual Console content, which Nintendo detailed on Facebook earlier this week, from a banner shown at the top of the Wii U eShop. The easiest way to access the Panorama View app's available content is to search for "panorama." The Games and software available include:
- Balloon Fight ($4.99)
- Donkey Kong Jr. (4.99)
- Excitebike ($4.99)
- F-Zero ($7.99)
- Ice Climber ($4.99)
- Kirby's Adventure ($0.30 on sale)
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream ($4.99)
- Super Mario World ($7.99)
- Wii U Panorama View: Bird's-Eye View ($2)
- Wii U Panorama View: Carnival in Rio ($2)
- Wii U Panorama View: Double-Decker Tour ($2)
- Wii U Panorama View: Kyoto Sightseeing ($2)
The games and content were added to the eShop on the same day that the Wii U received a software update designed in part to boost its speed. For a detailed look at the Wii U's speed improvements, be sure to check out Polygon's analysis of the software update.