Griffin couldn't help himself.
Drunk off back to back wins, the Brother McElroy brought one of the most awkward topics to date. This business. I believe we discussed the topic with the greatest amount of grace and respect afforded a podcast that occassionally stars a talking giraffe.
Speaking of, a certain Long Island zoo animal made an unexpected experience, uncovering Microsoft's elaborate plan to run his uncle out of business.
- 2:30 - Best Star Trek game of the month (Star Trek)
- 13:15 - Best acting by a rectangle (Thomas Was Alone)
- 20:20 - Half time: The Pizza Hut app and special guest
- 26:30 - Best REDACTED ever (Dragon's Crown)
- 39:50 - Best love letter to Bonanza Bros. (Monaco)
- 46:30 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show: