The Unreal Indie Bundle, a package of seven games built with Epic Games' Unreal Engine 3, is available now for $19.99 on Steam.
The Bundle is a collaboration between Epic and independent developers of games that span genres from tower defense to first-person puzzle games. Games in the package include:
- The Ball, a first-person action game from Teotl Studios (Windows, regularly $9.99)
- Dungeon Defenders, Trendy Entertainment's tower defense/action role-playing game hybrid (Windows, Mac and Linux, regularly $14.99)
- Primal Carnage, a team-based multiplayer shooter focused on character classes (Windows, regularly $14.99)
- Q.U.B.E., Toxic Games' first-person puzzle game (Windows and Mac, regularly $9.99)
- Sanctum, a tower defense/first-person shooter hybrid (Windows and Mac, regularly $9.99)
- Unmechanical, a puzzle game with a focus on environmental exploration from Talawa Games (Windows, regularly $9.99)
- Waves, Squid in a Box's twin-stick shooter (Windows, regularly $9.99)
You check out the bundle and each game on Steam's official Unreal Indie Bundle page. The bundle will will be on sale for one week, according to a press release from Epic. We've reached out to find out the exact end date.
Update: According to a representative from Epic, the "deal runs through Sunday" May 5.