Nintendo is looking into free-to-play, subscription-based models and micro-payments as it moves toward expanding its digital business. Rockstar Games released three new trailers detailing the main protagonists for Grand Theft Auto 5. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is out, and we found it does some interesting things but is a little hard to quantify. And did you know the inspiration for it started with a short film about killer Christmas trees? The next Call of Duty could be Call of Duty: Ghosts, set to launch Nov. 5.
- Nintendo eyes free-to-play, subscriptions and micro-payments as it expands digital business
- Nintendo delayed its early 2013 Wii U titles to ensure they were 'delicately crafted' games
- Grand Theft Auto 5 trailers delve into protagonists Michael, Franklin and Trevor
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon review: cold war kids
- How killer Christmas trees and Hobo with a Shotgun influenced Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Call of Duty: Ghosts launching Nov. 5, according to leaked poster