We've read your comments.
You miss the original concept of four best friends battling to the death to decide the best game of the week. Or maybe you want less nitty-gritty mechanic talk. Or you're the one soul on Planet Earth that yearns to hear the squeaky pitches of a certain European independent game design counterfeiter. We understand.
After 50 episodes, we've decided to fiddle with the rules one (possibly) last time. As of today, four best friends will battle to the death to decide the best game thing of the week. That's right. We're no longer limited to games. We can bring news, songs, artwork, European independent game design counterfeiters, anything!
All that matters is we genuinely believe our submission is the best. That way, when the show concludes a battle can be waged to determine the week's winner.
Is this the best Besties yet? We sure hope so.
- 06:30 - Best ATV stunting (Defiance)
- 16:30 - Best local adversarial game at GDC 2013 (Samurai Gunn)
- 23:30 - Half time - A very special guest
- 31:30 - Best rumor that is probably not a rumor, but maybe it is a rumor (Always online Xbox)
- 43:30 - Best awards show in video games (2013 Game Developers Choice Awards)
- 50:30 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show: