The next Ace Attorney game, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Dual Destinies, is coming to North America and Europe this fall as a downloadable title. We went hands-on with The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and think it's a refreshing spin on the franchise that still remains true to its roots. Precursor Games took the crowdfunding campaign for Shadow of the Eternals to Kickstarter. Watch Dogs' lead story designer weighs in on the role of surveillance and social networks. Our Metro: Last Light review points out a few technical hiccups with the game but details an experience worth having in spite of them.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Dual Destinies coming to 3DS in NA and Europe this fall
- Third time's the charm: hands-on with The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Precursor Games takes Shadow of the Eternals crowdfunding campaign to Kickstarter
- A video game about mass surveillance in the age of Big Brother and Little Brothers
- Metro: Last Light review: red scare