Sony's largest investor is calling for the company to sell up to 20 percent of its Sony Entertainment division. Nvidia's Project Shield will ship to retailers in June and cost $349. WayForward Technologies is making another game based on the Adventure Time cartoon series and another on The Regular Show. Konami will hold its pre-E3 presentation on June 6. More details on Pokemon X and Y have been announced.
- Sony's largest investor calls for partial sale of Sony Entertainment
- Nvidia Shield shipping in June to retailers for $349
- Adventure Time, Regular Show, Ben 10: Omniverse games coming from D3Publisher this fall
- Konami to stream pre-E3 press conference June 6
- Go for a Pokemon ride in Poke-France in the newest Pokemon X and Y trailer