Microsoft's Xbox One will offer remote play, and its second-generation Kinect will respond to users like iPhone's Siri, according to Polygon's sources. Electronic Arts will likely release most of its future games on two game engines. We now know what the box art for Xbox One games will look like. Watch Dogs fans can become in-game pedestrians through a Ubisoft contest. We reviewed the console and PC port of Resident Evil: Revelations. And our second Human Angle feature this week focuses on the queer games scene.
- The Xbox One can talk to you, will feature remote play
- EA moves toward a two game engine future
- Xbox One box art style unveiled with Forza Motorsport 5
- Watch Dogs gives players the chance to become in-game pedestrians
- Resident Evil: Revelations review: secret weapon
- Just making things and being alive about it: The queer games scene