Developers will be able to disable the PlayStation 4's "share" button for certain scenes in games. The next-gen Xbox supposedly won't be always-online, according to an internal memo sent to Microsoft employees. Shadow of the Eternals launched its Kickstarter campaign and more details on the title and Precursor Games have been revealed. Electronic Arts announced The Sims 4, slated to launch for Mac and PC next year. EA and Disney have signed an exclusive multi-year licensing agreement for EA to develop and publish Star Wars games.
- Developers can disable PS4 media sharing capabilities
- Next Xbox will allow offline play and support Blu-ray, according to leaked Microsoft memo
- Shadow of the Eternals crowdfunding campaign launches, pilot episode due 2014 for PC, Wii U
- The Sims 4 announced, coming to PC and Mac in 2014
- EA and Disney sign exclusive deal for rights to Star Wars games