Microsoft will be at Gamescom 2013 to showcase the "next chapter of Xbox gaming experiences." Bethesda announced Wolfenstein: The New Order, an alternate-reality post-World War II shooter coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC and next-gen consoles. Game designer Patrice Desilets was fired from Ubisoft, and will "fight Ubisoft vigorously" for his team and his game. Sony adds a dedicated section for indie games to the PlayStation Store. Disney and EA are already planning those Star Wars games, but won't be shipping them this year. EA will share new games at E3 2013 from developers EA Sports, BioWare and DICE.
- Next chapter of Xbox gaming coming to Gamescom 2013
- Wolfenstein: The New Order coming to PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and "next-gen consoles"
- Game designer Patrice Desilets fired, intends to "fight Ubisoft vigorously"
- StoryStrem: Patrice Desilets' bumpy ride: Former Assassin's Creed director fired after returning to Ubisoft, promises a 'fight'
- Sony adds indie games category to PlayStation Store, offers discounts
- Disney already planning first new titles in EA Star Wars agreement
- EA not planning on shipping new Star Wars games before April 2014
- EA to unveil new next-gen titles from DICE, EA Sports, BioWare at E3 2013