For us, it was the caffeine-fueled news-packed day that major companies held their E3 press conferences — but for you, it was just Monday.
We've now got a narrowed launch window and pricing for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as a score of new games to look forward to.
- Xbox One E3 press conference: From the new Xbox 360 to new Xbox One titles
- Xbox One to release this November for $499 in US, coming to 21 markets this year
- Ryse: Son of Rome's seven-year road to E3
- World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition: Wargaming's phenomenom comes to the console
- Electronic Arts E3 2013 press conference: From Star Wars Battlefront to Mirror's Edge 2
- Ubisoft E3 2013 press conference: All the news
- PlayStation E3 2013 press conference: All the news
- PlayStation 4 will cost $399 in the US, will release this holiday