The Xbox Live Marketplace is offering 50 percent discounts on a handful of PopCap games this week, as well as special deals on select games and downloadable content, according to a post on the Major Nelson blog.
Beginning today and ending June 24, Xbox 360 gamers can snag the following games at half their original price:
- AstroPop for $5 (400 Microsoft Points)
- Bejeweled 2 for $2.50 (200 Microsoft Points)
- Bejeweled 3 for $7.50 (600 Microsoft Points)
- Bejeweled Blitz Live for $2.50 (200 Microsoft Points)
- Feeding Frenzy for $2.50 (200 Microsoft Points)
- Feeding Frenzy 2 for $5 (400 Microsoft Points)
- Heavy Weapon for $5 (400 Microsoft Points)
- Zuma for $2.50 (200 Microsoft Points)
- Zuma's Revenge for $5 (400 Microsoft Points)
Also on sale until June 24 is Call of Duty: Black Ops, which is 40 percent off, as well as four of the game's DLC packs for 50 percent off each. Adventure Time and Mega Man-themed avatar items are also 50 percent off for the week.
Additionally, three more games were added to the Xbox Live Games on Demand library: Gears of War: Judgment, Toy Story Mania and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.
Next week's sale, running June 25 to July 1, will include 50 percent discounts on select Microsoft Studios titles. Microsoft will also add Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, BioShock Infinite, History: Great Battles Medieval and Omerta: City of Gangsters to Games on Demand.