Gran Turismo 6 will include retailer exclusive pre-order bonuses for GameStop and Amazon, including new cars and in-game cash, SCEA associate product manager Ken Chan announced via the PlayStation Blog.
All pre-orders will automatically include the 4-Car Pack, which includes the BMW Z4 GT3 '11, Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13, Tesla Model S Signature Performance '13 and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14.
Amazon buyers will receive $1 million in in-game credits to help buy, build and customize cars. Those that pre-order the new title through GameStop will receive the 15th Anniversary Edition upgrade. In addition to 16 new cars, the Anniversary Edition adds customized paint chips, a PSN avatar, a racing suit, helmet and a copy of the Beyond the Apex 2 app. The list of additional vehicles is as follows:
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011
- Alpine A110 1600S 1968
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Audi R8 LMS ultra 2012
- Ford Focus ST 2013
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2013
- Honda HSV-010 (SUPER GT) 2011
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008
- Lotus Europa (type54) 1968
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 2011
- SRT Viper GTS 2013
- TRD 86 Racing 2008
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car 2008
Gran Turismo 6 will launch for PlayStation 3 in Q4 of 2013. Don't miss our roundtable interview with Polyphony Digital CEO Kazunori Yamauchi on the past, present and future of the franchise from E3 2013.