We caught up with Undead Lab's Jeff Strain to chat about State of Decay. Nordic Games purchased the rights to two Atari IPs: real-time tactics series Desperados and action-RPG Silver. Microsoft will invest $700 million in new Iowa data center. The Ouya drops tomorrow, and we chatted with CEO Julie Uhrman as the company prepares for retail launch. Developer Beamdog says a third Baldur's Gate game is possible, despite the team currently dealing with a "legal hell." Our latest trend report out of E3 deals with the growing popularity of free-to-play models.
- Undead Labs founder talks State of Decay's birth, success and next-gen plans
- Nordic Games acquires rights to Atari's Desperados and Silver
- Microsoft investing $700 million in Iowa data center
- Big risks, tiny package: Ouya CEO on the console's future, from Oculus Rift to Minecraft
- Baldur's Gate 3 still possible despite "legal hell," says Beamdog
- The Future Is Free: Free-to-play takes center stage at E3 2013