Microsoft's Don Mattrick is leaving the company to become to new CEO of Zynga. Nintendo was denied any claims to the WiiU.com domain. We talked to a Saints Row modder about his work with Volition on official modding tools for the titles. Darkspore has been removed from Steam above months of problems that rendered the game unplayable. One of Precusor Games founding members was arrested on child pornography charges. That story-based BioShock Infinite DLC may be coming later this month, and The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC and Rise of the Triad reboot have release dates.
- Report: Xbox boss Don Mattrick leaves to take top Zynga spot
- Zynga announces Xbox head Don Mattrick as CEO
- Nintendo's claim for WiiU.com domain name denied
- Saints Row modder Mike "IdolNinja" Watson on working with Volition and achieving his "dream project"
- Darkspore removed from Steam after months of game breaking issues
- Precursor Games founding member arrested by police on child pornography charges
- BioShock Infinite DLC reveal reportedly coming in late July
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days launching this week on PSN, XBLA, PC
- Rise of the Triad set for July 31 release, includes Apogee Throwback Pack with pre-orders