According to an interview with an Evo founder, Nintendo initially wanted to ban matches of Super Smash Bros. Melee and not just the livestream. Julie Larson-Green is the new head of the Xbox hardware division. The phasing out of Microsoft Points begins next month. We've got new previews of Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Pikmin 3 and a feature about developer Crytek.
- Nintendo wanted to shut down Super Smash Bros. Melee Evo event, not just stream
- Julie Larson-Green to take over Xbox hardware division following Mattrick's departure
- Xbox Live will phase out Microsoft Points rewards next month
- Finance black ops with stellar kills and stealth in Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Pikmin 3's story mode is grim, but cute
- The story of Crytek: from X-Isle through Redemption