THQ's liquidation plans have been approved by the Delaware court, bringing its bankruptcy saga to a close. The NCAA will not renew its contract with Electronic Arts for the NCAA Football video game series. We've got new looks at Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! and The Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-Bit Land, as well another feature diving into the world of eSports and a photo essay on Evo 2013.
- THQ liquidation plan approved by court, ending bankruptcy case
- NCAA decides not to renew video game contract with EA
- The horror of being hunted by chattering, gentrified robots
- D3's next Adventure Time game is a Diablo-inspired dungeon crawler
- Regular Show 3DS game takes Mordecai and Rigby to 8-Bit Land
- The time a StarCraft supergroup took on Korea
- Evo 2013 in photos