Electronic Arts will continue to make college football games, but not under the name we've come to expect. Index Corporation will delist its stock and start auctioning off holdings, but subsidiary Atlus says the studio is unaffected. News is flowing out of Comic-Con International: San Diego and PAX Australia, including a new Strider game, details on development for South Park: The Stick of Truth and World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition.
- Collegiate Licensing Company confirms new college football deal with EA
- EA reportedly signs three-year college football licensing deal
- Report: Atlus parent company delisting stock next week
- Strider returns in 2014 with all-new game
- Homestuck creator developing Namco High dating sim
- South Park creators explain how The Stick of Truth got too big for its own good
- How Wargaming is making the Xbox better and what the future holds