After an attack on Apple's Developer Center last Thursday, a Turkish researcher has admitted to being the culprit. Nvidia is finally hitting the handheld market, as the Shield drops July 31. The Federation of German Consumer Organizations is taking Steam to European court later this year regarding users' rights and the resale of purchased software. Ratchet and Clank writer T.J. Fixman is leaving Insomniac Games for Hollywood, and we have packed StoryStreams for PAX Australia and Comic-Con International: San Diego.
- Apple's Developer Center experiences hacking attempt
- Report: Turkish researcher admits to Apple Developer Center hack
- Nvidia Shield shipping July 31
- Steam could be heading to court over pre-owned games lawsuit later this year
- Ratchet & Clank writer T.J. Fixman leaves Insomniac for screenwriting career
- PAX Australia 2013: Games and gaming down under with Penny Arcade
- San Diego Comic-Con 2013: next-gen, toys and more