The Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale day two offers Lego Lord of the Rings, Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes, Kinect Sports 2, Hasbro Family Game Night 3, Monopoly Streets, Kinect Sports 2 and Rockstar Table Tennis discounted at up to 80 percent off on the Xbox Live Marketplace until tonight, July 3, at 10:15 pm. ET, according to a post on the Major Nelson blog.
Eleven other titles are discounted by up to 85 percent until July 8. For instance, Command And Conquer: Red Alert 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Crysis, Mass Effect are available to purchase for $4.99 each. Announced last week, the sale will see 32 titles heavily discounted over seven days on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
The second batch of discounted games and respective sale prices are listed below. Prices are shown USD and specific local pricing varies. Games on sale until July 3, at 10:15 pm. ET are:
- Lego Lord of the Rings is $14.99, 50 percent off
- Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes is $9.99, 50 percent off
- Hasbro Family Game Night 3 is $9.99, 67 percent off
- Monopoly Streets is $9.99, 67 percent off
- Kinect Sports 2 is $9.99, 67 percent off
- Rockstar Table Tennis is $2.99, 80 percent off
Games on sale until July 8:
- Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway $4.99
- Far Cry Instincts Predator $4.99
- Crysis $4.99
- Command And Conquer: Red Alert 3 $4.99
- WWE '13 $14.99
- Mass Effect $4.99
- Prey $2.99
- Bulletstorm $4.99
- Perfect Dark Zero $2.99
- Dragon Age: Origins $4.99
- Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga $4.99
In addition to the Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale, downloadable content for Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and more will be discounted this month. Koolhaus Games' Xbox port of indie platformer Capsized will be available for 800 Microsoft Points ($10) on July 5. The game was originally scheduled for release on the platform in Dec. 2011.