More details have been shared on the Xbox One and its relationship with the Kinect, and we have an in-depth feature on The Fullbright Company, the indie developer behind Gone Home. We've got news on three upcoming indie games: Mike Bithell's Volume, World Zombination and That Dragon, Cancer.
- Xbox One will still function, even without Kinect plugged in
- Xbox One and Xbox 360 users can't voice chat across platforms
- Xbox One controller will eventually be PC compatible
- Meet me in Portland: The Fullbright Company's journey home
- Thomas was Alone designer Mike Bithell announces Volume
- World Zombination lets you mutate humans into zombie units
- That Dragon, Cancer coming to Ouya exclusively in 2014