A Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows PC and Mac players worldwide this October, 2K and Gearbox Software announced today.
The bundle, which was leaked to IGN yesterday through GameStop promotional materials, will be available Oct. 8 in North America and Oct. 11 internationally.
This special edition will cost $59.99 and include the main game along with more than $100 of additional gameplay content, including all DLC from the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and Premier Club Content. The full list follows:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Gaige, the Mechromancer character class
- Krieg, the Psycho character class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Collector's Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
The original Borderlands received a similar Game of the Year edition one year after its initial release, featuring the game's add-on content and main game bundled together.
Polygon has reached out to Gearbox and 2K to ask if the Game of the Year edition will be available on PlayStation Vita when the title launches on the handheld. We will share more details as we have them.