Disctrict 9 director Neill Blomkamp talked about the positive side of the Halo movie film collapse. FEAR developer Monolith Productions unveiled its colonial-themed first-person shooter, Betrayer. Company of Heroes 2 will no longer be available for distribution in Russia. We wrapped up QuakeCon with info on Rage, artist Hugo Martin and The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Halo film's collapse was lucky, says director Neill Blomkamp
- Colonial-era FPS Betrayer coming Aug. 14 from FEAR devs
- Company of Heroes 2's Russian distributor halts sales
- Rage franchise could have a future, id Software says
- Why the artist behind 'Pacific Rim's' mechs settled down at id Software
- Elder Scrolls Online is becoming a lot more like a Skyrim MMO