Taiko: Drum Master, Namco's percussion-based rhythm game, will launch for Wii U in Japan on Nov. 21, Gematsu reports via Famitsu.
Taiko: Drum Master was originally released for arcades, and then PlayStation 2 in 2004; the series has since launched on the Nintendo DS, 3DS, Wii and PSP. The Wii U title will incorporate the console's GamePad and provide play for up to four players. The game will include a Baton Pass Performance mode and will allow players to use drums and drumsticks from the Wii edition.
The following songs have been confirmed for the game:
- "Momoiro Taiko Dodonga Setsu,"Momoiro Clover Z
- "Ninjari Banban,"Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- "Sayonara Crawl," AKB48
- "123 Koi ga Hajimaru,"Ikimono Gakari
- "Flower Song," Exile
- "Hands Up", One Piece
- "Diamond Happy," Aikatsu!!
- "Goushoku My Way," Toriko
- "Vamola!! Kyoryuger," Jyuden Sentai Kyoruger
- "Yasei Pokemon Ikusa Medley," Pokemon X and Y
- "Oshiete Kuma Tomo," Kuma Tomo
- "Amachan Opening Theme," Amachan