Square Enix aims to exhibit Thief, Dragon Quest Monster Parade, Deadman's Cross, Wolfenstein: The New Order and more across smartphone, current-generation and next-gen platforms at the 2013 Tokyo Game Show.
According to Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show page, the company will showcase next-gen titles such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Bethesda Softworks' Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within (known as Psycho Break in Japan). The full list is as follows:
- Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
- Dragon Quest: Monster Parade
- Deadman's Cross
- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
- Drakengard 3 (Drag-on Dragoon 3)
- Dragon Quest 10
- Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns
- Bravely Default: For the Sequel
- Gardening Mama: Mama and Her Forest Friends
- Cooking Mama 5
Sony Computer Entertainment plans to exhibit more than 50 games across PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Mobile at 2013 TGS. Notably, Sony will show off PlayStation 4 titles including Killzone: Shadow Fall, DriveClub, The Playroom and Wolfenstein: The New Order. The corporation may unveil a new virtual reality headset at the show.
This year's conference will operate to the theme of "Games: limitless evolution" and will run from Sept. 19-22, where Polygon will be reporting live.