Arc System Works plans to exhibit BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Damascus Gear: Tokyo Shisen, Getsuei Gakuen-kou and more across Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 platforms at the 2013 Tokyo Game Show.
According to Gemastu, a Guilty Gear stage event featuring series general director Daisuke Ishiwatari and BlazBlue series producer Taoshimichi Mori will take place at the Arc Systems booth.
Arc System Works Tokyo Game show is listed below with all games mentioned, except for Tottemo E Mahjong Plus, playable at its booth:
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma for PlayStation 3
- Getsuei Gakuen-kou for PS Vita
- Mato Kurenai Yuugekitai for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita
- Seisou no Amazones for the Nintendo 3DS
- Sword and Darkness an eShop title for Nintendo 3DS
- Damascus Gear: Tokyo Shisen for PS Vita
- Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy for PS Vita
- Magical Beat for PS Vita
- Tottemo E Mahjong Plus, a table game for an unannounced platform release.
The Tokyo Game Show runs from Sept. 19-22, where Polygon will be reporting live. Sony Computer Entertainment plans to exhibit more than 50 games. Square Enix aims to exhibit Thief, Dragon Quest Monster Parade, Deadman's Cross, Wolfenstein: The New Order and more across smartphone, current-generation and next-gen platforms