Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher Electronic Arts unveiled the full line of tie-in merchandise today for the upcoming, mech-infused multiplayer shooter.
The Titanfall brand will expand beyond video games to the following licensed products:
- Turtle Beach Xbox One headset
- MadCatz PC gaming peripherals including keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, Windows PC, Mac, smart device headset, mouse and mouse pad
- Prima Standard and Collector's Edition strategy guides
- Titan Publishing art book
- Jinx! apparel and accessories
- Level Up Wear apparel and accessories
- Posters by Trends and GB Eye
- EP Memory USB drives and cases
- K'nex construction sets, which were revealed last year
Titanfall is primed for a March 11 release on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's in-depth interview with the developers.