We've already seen what GameStop will be offering on Black Friday, but the retailer has now announced a "pre-Black Friday" sale, taking place from November 21-23. The event is aimed primarily at parents and grandparents, with an emphasis on electronics and toys.
Here are the listed deals:
- $20 off all Disney Infinity Marvel Starter Packs ($54.99, Reg. $74.99)
- $15 off Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition: Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s The Avengers ($24.99, Reg. $39.99)
- Purchase a new Disney Infinity PS3 bundle to receive a $25 GameStop gift card
- $50 off Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99, Reg. $199.99)
- $70 off Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 ($199.99, Reg. $269.99)
- $100 off Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 ($249.99, Reg. $349.99)
GameStop has also begun to offer pre-owned Skylanders and Disney Infinity toys, and will help you track down the toy your child is looking for.
"Parents searching for a certain Skylanders or Disney Infinity collector figure are in luck. GameStop is now selling pre-owned Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures at prices that cannot be beat," the press release states. "If a figure is not available in a store, GameStop can locate figures through its Web-in-Store service and have it shipped to any address for free, or pick it up at any GameStop store location at the earliest convenience."
Interested in more Black Friday deals? Check out our continually updated chart.