The latest patch for Far Cry 4 went live over the weekend, bringing with it a host of small fixes for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 versions of the game.
The patch includes fixes on both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 for:
- Custom match stability issues
- Progression page issues in Story missions.
- Functionality issues in the shop menu
- Few localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Host migration random issues specific to co-op
- Aiming issues with machine gun weapon.
- Map Browser issues.
- Some missing sound in radio calls.
And this fix for the PlayStation 4:
Co-op will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.