Destiny is offering content exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 — including an extra strike mission — when its first expansion, The Dark Below, launches next week, Sony announced this morning.
The exclusive content comprises The Undying Mind, an exclusive strike set on Mars and The 4th Horseman, an exotic shotgun with "four barrels, five shots, and a sizzlingly fast fire rate."
Xbox One and Xbox 360 players get the rest of the content, which means only one extra strike mission for them. The rest of the expansion includes:
- New story missions that pit you against a Hive god.
- New weapons, armor, and gear to further customize your Guardian.
- The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots.
- Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron.
- New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota. Purge a twisted horror from the Cosmodrome.
- An additional resident of the Tower: Eris, a resolute survivor of an ill-fated mission.
- And a new six-player Raid: Crota's End. Face him in the deepest dark.
Destiny: The Dark Below comes out Dec. 9 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.