The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, the concert series that celebrates Nintendo's Legend of Zelda series, is hitting the road in 2015 with a new "Master's Quest" tour. Next year's Symphony of the Goddesses performances will feature music from the series 28 year history and will include new selections from last year's The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and next year's Majora's Mask remake.
The 2015 performances of Symphony of the Goddesses — which span North America, Europe and Japan — will include the "now-classic repertoire" from past seasons, organizers say. 2015 shows will feature the four-movement symphony recounting the storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past.
Orchestral renditions of music from Link's Awakening and Spirit Tracks will also be performed. Ticket sales for select performances are open now, with more coming on Dec. 8.
Here's the current locations and dates for next year's The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses performances.
- Nashville, Schermerhorn Symphony Center; January 21, 22
- Honolulu, Concert Hall; January 30
- Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; February 7
- Boston, Symphony Hall; February 27
- Monterrey, Arena Monterrey; March 6
- Mexico City, Arena de Ciudad; March 8
- Toronto, Sony Center PAC; March 20
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
- London, SSE/ Wembley Arena; April 17
- Dusseldorf, Mitsubishi Electric Halle, April 19
- Paris, Palais de Congres ; April 23
- Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
- Atlanta, Cobb Energy Center; April 30
- Edmonton, Northern Jubilee; May 20
- Vancouver, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, May 22
- Calgary, Southern Jubilee; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Austin, The Long Center PAC; June 20
- Houston, Jones Hall; October 22