Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is getting new tracks from Bravely Default, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana and more, the company announced today.
Theatrhythm is a rhythm-based series in which players tap out notes from classic Final Fantasy songs. Curtain Call, the last Final Fantasy iteration, launched for Nintendo 3DS earlier this year.
The Second Performance track pack goes on sale Dec. 24. The full list is as follows:
Battle Music Sequence (BMS)
- "He of the Name" (Bravely Default)
- "Evil Wings" (Bravely Default)
- "The Serpent That Devours the Horizon" (Bravely Default)
- "Ultima" (Final Fantasy 15)
- "Hard to Miss" (Final Fantasy 15)
- "Zero" (Final Fantasy Type-0)
- "Ardent Rhythm" (Romancing Saga : Minstrel Song)
- "Battle #4" (Saga Frontier)
- "Meridian Dance" (Secret of Mana)
- "Chrono Trigger" (Chrono Trigger)
Field Music Sequence (FMS)
- "Horizon of Light and Shadow" (Bravely Default)
- "Title Screen" (Romancing Saga 2)
More tracks will be available Jan. 8, 2015. Theatrhythm will tackle the Dragon Quest series next.
Bravely Default is another one of Square Enix's role-playing franchises; a sequel to the first game is expected to hit Japan in April 2015. Over the weekend, Square Enix showed a new Final Fantasy 15 trailer, which includes a look at gameplay and the series' first female Cid.