Developer Sledgehammer is rolling out Call of Duty: Advance Warfare's biggest patch yet today to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The patch which fixes and updates more than 100 items, including the damage and range of nine weapons, will be coming to PS3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 "soon," according to today's post.
"We've included weapon balancing tweaks, fixes and improvements for emblems, improvements within the Player Lobby (including a new way to view your Armory), map exploit fixes, spawn improvements, connectivity optimizations, improvements to our anti-cheat measures, and even more," according to the blog post.
You can find the full rundown of fixes and changes over on the site, but here's a list of the weapons getting tweaks to their damage and distance.
Weapon Balancing Updates (Note: Adjustments affect base weapon and all loot variants):
- Bal27: damage reduced, max damage range decreased, recoil adjusted
- HBRa3: max damage range decreased
- ASM1: max damage range increased
- MP11: max damage range increased
- EM1: damage increased
- EPM3: damage increased, ads time decreased
- XMG: damage increased, lockdown mode increased
- Ameli: damage increased
- Pytaek: damage increased