The full schedule for PAX East 2014 is now live, detailing all panels, events, tournaments and other special sessions attendees can check out during the show's three-day run.
Events kick off at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 11 and end with the final round of the Omegathon on Sunday, April 13 at 6:30 p.m. Talks from industry personnel will be held throughout the day and night activities include the annual Game Show Night events and tournaments in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl among other titles. Tickets to the event are sold out.
Closer to the expo dates, a mobile version of the schedule will launch for Android, Blackberry, iOS and Windows Phone.
PAX East 2014 will take place in Boston, Mass. at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. A number of Polygon staff members will be in attendance at the show and participating in a handful of panels. Here's where you can find us:
- Take This — "But I'm Not Crazy": Friday, April 11, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Arachnid Theater.
- The Sports Video Game Crisis: Friday, April 11, 1:30-2:30 p.m., Bumblebee Theater.
- The Couple That Games Together...: Friday, April 11, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Badger Theater.
- Game Show Night: Blankety Blank: Friday, April 11, 8:30-9:30 p.m., Dragonfly Theater.
- The Golden Age Of RPGs: Saturday, April 12, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Cuttlefish Theater.
- Isshoukenmei: Localizing Japanese Games: Sunday, April 13, 10-11 a.m., Dragonfly Theater.
- Embedded Game Journalism — The Making of Defense Grid 2: Sunday, April 13, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Condor Theater.
- Keep Your Opinion to Yourself: The Myth of the "Objective" Game Review: Sunday, April 13, 2-3 p.m., Condor Theater.