Xbox One's ID@Xbox program for independent games development started certifying its first games last month, and now Xbox is giving a preview of the games to come with this trailer spotlighting four of them.
- Super Time Force, the well known platformer Capybara Games has been building since 2011.
- Strike Suit Zero, a space combat game which swaps between a cockpit perspective and a third-person view when the fighter transforms into a mecha. Born Ready Games is the developer.
- It Draws a Red Box, or IDARB, a bizarre 8-player game by Other Ocean, which blends sports, platforming and fighting games such as the Smash Bros. series.
- Spectra: 8bit Racing, a procedural racing game inspired by F-Zero, coming from Gateway Interactive.
- And FRU, a platformer from Through Games that uses both the Kinect and a standard controller.
A full list of the 25 games under the ID@Xbox program is available on the Xbox Wire; in addition to these five, they include Zen Studios' CastleStorm, Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition, and Riptide GP, a boat racer from the studio behind Hydro Thunder Hurricane.