Sony is kicking off its annual Spring Fever PlayStation Store sale on March 4, which will highlight new titles created by indie developers, the company announced today.
The sale will span titles across the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Discounts, which ends on March 31, will feature:
- Awesomenauts Assemble on PS4 for $9.99, $7.99 with PS Plus
- Master Reboot on PS3 for $14.99, $11.99 with PS Plus
- TowerFall Ascension on PS4 for $14.99, $11.99 with PS Plus
- Vessel on PS3 for $9.99, $7.99 with PS Plus
- SteamWorld Dig on PS4 and Vita for $9.99, $7.99 with PS Plus. This title is cross-buy compatible between PS4 and PS Vita.
- Luftrausers on PS3 and Vita for $9.99, $7.99 with PS Plus, also cross-buy compatible.
- Fez on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita for $12.99, $9.99 with PS Plus. This title is cross-buy compatible between all three systems.
Although the sale will focus on new indies, Sony will also hold weekly sales on popular franchises. Need for Speed titles, including last year's Most Wanted, will go on sale March 4-10; Call of Duty titles including Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops and Black Ops 2 will go on sale March 11-17; and Grand Theft Auto titles including GTA 5 will be discounted March 18-24. Week-long sales for the month will end on March 31 after a week of BioShock discounts, including the first two games, BioShock Infinite and its DLC.