Starting this month, Sony will bring its new and upcoming PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita titles on the road for its cross-country Road to Greatness game tour, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
The road show kicks off tomorrow at the Stagecoach Music Festival in Indio, Calif. and will hit a new U.S. city every week until November. Titles featured on the tour include PS4 launch games like Knack, recently-released games like Infamous: Second Son and upcoming games including Destiny and The Order: 1866. Complete lists of titles to be showcased at each event are available on Sony's website.
Confirmed stops include:
- Stagecoach Music Festival, April 25 - 27; Indio, Calif.
- Beale Street Music Festival, May 2 - 4; Memphis, Tenn.
- Nascar Sprint Cup Series, May 9 - 10; Kansas City, Mo.
- Rock on the Range, May 16 - 18; Columbus, Ohio
- Rocklahoma, May 23 - 25; Tulsa, Okla.
- Free Press Summer Festival, May 31 - June 1; Houston, Texas
- Country Jam, June 19 - 22; Grand Junction, Colo.
- Summerfest, Jun. 25 - July 6; Milwaukee, Wis.
- MLB FanFest, July 11 - 15; Minneapolis, Minn.
The events will also include daily tournaments with opportunities to win PlayStation-themed prizes and a PS4 console and game bundle. Interested attendees should RSVP to nab a spot on the official Road to Greatness Facebook event.