GungHo Online Entertainment America is bringing six more Japanese games created for the original PlayStation to the West this month, the company's community coordinator, Antonio Cara, announced today on the PlayStation Blog.
The six Japanese language games will be available for $5.99 each after the May 20 PlayStation Store update. Those games are as follows:
- Dragon Beat Legend of Pinball, a pinball game where "nearly all of the important text is in English"
- Heroine Dream 1-2, a 90s-era idol simulation game about helping a "heroine" become famous
- Neo Planet, a simulation game about terraforming a second Earth
- Sarara’s Little Shop (Danjyon Shoutengai: Densetsu no Ken Hajimemashita), in which players "take control of a stereotypical RPG item shop and help outfit adventurers to safely traverse treacherous dungeons and snag some fantastic loot"
- Tokyo 23-Ku Seifuku Wars, a game set in post-apocalyptic Tokyo where civil war erupts after school uniforms are banned
According to Cara's response to a comment, each PlayStation 3 game above "should work on the PS Vita."