Amplitude, developer Harmonix Music Systems' sequel to the 2003 game of the same name currently seeking funds on Kickstarter, will include tracks from the band Anamanaguchi, composer Jim Guthrie and more.
According to an update today on the game's Kickstarter blog, the game's list of collaborators includes the following:
- Anamanaguchi (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)
- C418 (Minecraft)
- Danny Baranowsky (Canabalt, Super Meat Boy)
- Freezepop (Amplitude, Frequency)
- Jim Guthrie (Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP)
- Kasson Crooker (Amplitude, Frequency, Symbion Project)
- George & Jonathan
As of this writing, Harmonix has received $368,066 in pledges of its $775,000 goal from 7,214 backers with four days remaining in the campaign.
For more on the Kickstarter campaign and the sequel Harmonix wants to make for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, be sure to read our interview with creative lead Ryan Lesser.