Sony is holding a week-long sale on PlayStation-exclusive titles kicking off tomorrow and lasting through June 23, Sony Network Entertainment digital distribution manager Chieh Chen announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Games are available for up to 50 percent off, while PlayStation Plus subscribers receive a discount of up to 75 percent. Included titles are listed below:
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
- Flower (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)
- Ico (PS3)
- LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)
- Tearaway (PS Vita)
- Twisted Metal (PS3)
Following the PlayStation Store update on June 17, PlayStation Plus members can also pick up action-adventure sandbox indie game Terraria for free. The full list of discounts is available on the PlayStation Blog.