The Humble Bundle is teaming up with Summer Games Done Quick, the upcoming speedrunning marathon for charity, to offer 10 indie games for $25. All proceeds will go to Doctors Without Borders.
Many of the 10 titles will be featured during Summer Games Done Quick, which kicks off tomorrow in Denver and will be streamed via Twitch.
The games offered in the bundle are:
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs by The Chinese Room
- Gunpoint by Suspicious Developments
- Noitu Love 2 Devolution by Joakim Sandberg
- Bleed by Ian Campbell
- Electronic Super Joy by Michael Todd Games
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition by DrinkBox Studios
- Psychonauts by Double Fine Productions
- Dustforce by Hitbox Team
- The Basement Collection by Team Meat), and
- Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord by Black Forest Games)
The bundle may be bought here but that link will not go live until Sunday at 2 p.m. ET.
Games Done Quick's last speedrun charity drive came in January, raising more than $1 million for the Prevent Cancer Foundation. That event featured blindfolded runs of Punch-Out!! on the Nintendo Entertainment System and a world-record time in beating GoldenEye on the Nintendo 64.