Welcome to Polygon Minimap, a podcast about the biggest gaming, entertainment and pop culture news of the day.
Minimap is your daily audio tour through the world of video games, related technologies and pop culture like comics, movies and TV.
Here's what we're covering today:
THE BIG STORIES
- With the release of Rock Band 4, Harmonix reveals source of investment
- Rock Band 4 is a smart current-gen adaptation with some technical hiccups
- Mad Max: Fury Road director and Warner Bros. deciding between two sequels
- Assassin's Creed movie adds Jeremy Irons and Brendan Gleeson
- Microsoft acquires physics middleware maker Havok
- Super Meat Boy comes to PS4 and Vita Oct. 6, but it needed an all-new soundtrack
- Oculus Rift likely will cost more than $350 when it ships, says Luckey