GameStop is ringing in the holiday spirit with many of its best Black Friday discounts. The retailer will offer new consoles and games at a price cut, including the following:
- The Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 bundle for $299
- The Gears of War Xbox One bundle for $299
- A Wii U with pre-installed Mario Kart 8 and its entire set of DLC for $249
- The store-exclusive aqua blue PlayStation Vita
- $20 off Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Until Dawn, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Destiny: The Taken King, FIFA 16
- $30 off Batman: Arkham Knight
These deals are good from now until between Dec. 19, although some of the games will be on sale up until Dec. 26. GameStop's website has the specifics, and the discounts are good both online and in-stores. Online shoppers who order by Dec. 17 are guaranteed to get their purchases just in time for Christmas.