Nintendo has rounded up its selection of holiday deals, which are available now at a variety of retailers. With offers on consoles, software and amiibos, the discounts below will prove useful for any holiday shopping you've got left.
- Grab a Wii U bundle for $249 from Target and GameStop. Target's options include a set with Splatoon and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U pre-installed, a console with Super Mario 3D World thrown in, or the Mario Kart 8 plus DLC bundle, while GameStop only has the latter available
- $174.99 New Nintendo 3DS XL system at Target
- $20 off a Nintendo 2DS at Walmart (although the retailer doesn't seem to have these currently in stock)
- Buy one Wii U game, get a second 40 percent off at Best Buy
- $15 off "select" Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games at Target
- Get any two regularly priced amiibo for $22 at Toys R Us
All of these prices are valid from now until Dec. 19, save the Walmart offer, which will run until Dec. 24.
Stock is limited at many of these retailers, especially when it comes to games, so plan accordingly.