The Xbox Countdown Sale enters its second week today, and with it comes a set of big discounts to run into the new year. Here's a round-up of the highlights for Xbox One and Xbox 360; note that all listed prices are those offered to Xbox Live Gold members, who get even better deals.
- Burnout Paradise (360): $2.99
- Fallout 4 (Xbox One): $49.79
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Xbox One): $47.99
- Life is Strange season pass (Xbox One): $8.49
- Minecraft (Xbox One): $15
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (Xbox One): $40.19
- FIFA 16 (Xbox One): $24
- Alien: Isolation (Xbox One): $12.49
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One): $10
- Red Dead Redemption (360): $7.49
Check out the Xbox Live Marketplace for even further deals. They'll run throughout the rest of the week, until Jan. 7.
Update: These sale prices are not yet live on the Xbox One console's marketplace itself, although you can find them throughout the website. They'll go up on the system tomorrow, Dec. 29.
Correction: Metal Gear Solid 5 is 33 percent off. The above pricing has been updated to reflect the discount.