The final week of the PlayStation Store holiday sale is underway and Sony has thrown the kitchen sink at it, discounting nearly 100 titles across three platforms including a few big names.
Fallout 4, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and the two special editions of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare headline the sale on PlayStation 4. For indie enthusiasts, there's Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Super Time Force Ultra, Apotheon and many more. Ten of the titles are cross-buy supported, meaning they're available on more than one of the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PS Vita.
For sports fans, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour at $16 for PS Plus members, $20 for others, is a good value in light of all the free extra content that has come to the game since its lukewarm launch this summer.
There are also several dozen movies on sale, both in standard and high definition. For example, both 21 and 22 Jump Street are on sale for a combined $16.98 in high-def. That's a total of 43 Jump Streets! At less than 40 cents per street.
The full list is available at this link. Selected highlights are below. Everyone gets a discounted price but PlayStation Plus members get a bigger discount.
- Bloodborne (PS4): $31.99 for everyone, $27.99 PS Plus
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare — Digital Pro Edition (PS4 and PS3, no cross-buy): $63.99/$59.99
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition (PS4 and PS3, no cross-buy): $39.59/ $39.39
- Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4): $23.99, $19.99
- Fallout 4 (PS4): $53.99/$49.79
- Far Cry 4 (PS4): $21/$15
- NHL 16 (PS4): $30/$24
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition (PS4): $22.49/$20.99