So, in order to stir up some much-needed Google juice publisher Techland today announced a completely nutty special edition, coming in with a price tag of £250,000 ($387,000).
Available through Brit retail chain Game, and limited to a run of just one, the "My Apocalypse" Collectors Edition comes with a custom built zombie fortification cabin, which normally costs around $100,000. There's also a set of "zombie avoidance parkour lessons," as well as a trip to Poland to visit the team, your face released as a skin and a bunch of other goodies (see full list below).
Techland's press release offered a link to Game's Dying Light page, but the special edition won't be available until tomorrow, Anyway, here's the list, according to Techland:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how "leet" you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders