Bungie's Destiny has taken home the award for Best Game during last night's 2015 British Academy Games Awards.
This is Bungie's fourth BAFTA win, but remains the first win outside of the studio's long-running Halo franchise.
During the award ceremony, David Braben OBE — creator of the Elite franchise — received the Games Fellowship, an honor previously awarded to Rockstar Games, Gabe Newell and Peter Molyneux OBE.
The full list of winners can be viewed below:
- Best Game: Destiny (Bungie)
- Games Fellowship: David Braben
- Artistic Achievement: Lumino City (State of Play Games)
- Game Innovation: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (The Astronauts)
- Audio Achievement: Alien: Isolation (Creative Assembly)
- Mobile & Handheld: Monument Valley (Ustwo)
- Multiplayer: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (Blizzard)
- Music: Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft Montreal - Cliff Martinez, Tony Gronick, Jerome Angelot)
- Original IP: Valiant Hearts (Ubisoft Montpellier - Yoan Fanise, Paul Tumelaire, Simon Choquet)
- Performer: Ashley Johnson (Ellie, The Last of Us: Left Behind)
- Game Design: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Monolith Productions)
- Story: The Last of Us: Left Behind (Naughty Dog - Neil Druckmann)
- Family: Minecraft Console Editions (Mojang)
- Sport: OlliOlli (Roll7 - John Ribbins, Simon Bennett, Tom Hegarty)
- Persistent Game: League of Legends (Riot Games)
- Debut Game: Never Alone (Upper One Games)
- British Game: Monument Valley (Ustwo)
- Ones to Watch: Chambara (Overly Kinetic)