Welcome to Polygon Minimap, a daily audio tour through the latest news about video games, related technologies and culture.
Here's what we're covering today:
THE BIG STORIES
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U delayed beyond 2015, skipping E3
- Sony's shutting down its free-to-play Vita game Destiny of Spirits
- Dev kits for Valve's first SteamVR headset, the HTC Vive, to be free for select developers
- Bloodborne has a bad progression bug, here's how to avoid it
- Xbox One gets voice messaging this April
- Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin hits PC first on April 1, here's what it costs to upgrade
- Super Mario 64 comes to the PC, thanks to a developer experimenting in Unity
- Hearthstone's Blackrock Mountain add-on launches next week
THE BEST OF THE REST
- Here's what's worth buying from Destiny's Xur, March 27-29
- Armello dev on the game's next big update, the pains of Kickstarter and Early Access
- What we learned about Firewatch: ghost stories, toilets and mental health
- Breaking: Ryan Reynolds in official Deadpool costume is as sexy as you hoped
- Flash stars sing gospel version of Firefly's theme song, and it's amazing
- Sorry, George R.R. Martin, you're wrong: spoilers are important
- Bloodborne guide: Where to farm for Blood Echoes and Vials
- Bloodborne Gameplay Walkthrough Part 3: Central Yharnam, Continued
- Questions about Bloodborne? Ask them here!
Let us know what you think in the comments!