Welcome to Polygon Minimap, a daily audio podcast touring the latest news about video games, related technologies and culture.
Here's what we're covering today:
THE BIG STORIES
- Batman now has a sniper-rifle that causes guns to explode
- Game of Thrones continues to break piracy records despite HBO's best efforts
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate launching Oct. 23, set in Victorian London
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate has no multiplayer
- Tom Clancy's The Division delayed into next year
- Just Dance will be Ubisoft's only previous-gen game moving forward
- What is Dishonored Definitive Edition?
- Avengers: Age of Ultron's most confusing scene and the gun that almost killed it, explained
THE BEST OF THE REST
- This game about nuclear war is a big joke
- King's Quest's star-studded voice cast includes Christopher Lloyd and more
- Bloodstained's $1.4 million Kickstarter isn't a revolution, it's business as usual
- Monster Factory: Destroying Skyrim with Garfield
- Watch Ubisoft own up to the mess that was Assassin's Creed Unity
- Watch Assassin's Creed Syndicate gameplay and its awesome new grappling hook
- New trailer shows us the Muppets like we haven't seen in years
- All of Naughty Dog's best characters in one amazing selfie illustration
- Three-foot-by-two-foot illustration details 100 game locales in one glorious world map
Let us know what you think in the comments!